Cakes by Chris & Katie Hooker - "Baker Man and Cake Lady"

Contact Us at:



678-404-COTC (2682) or e-mail us at
cakesonthecorner@hotmail.com







Friday, September 4, 2009

Decepticon-Emoticon...all the same to me

Can we do a Transformer cake? Sure, but I will have to ask my 4 year old nephew the difference between Decepticons and Autobots. My nephew has an alternate ego...he is Optimus Prime. So, when this task came to me...I had to take it straight to the expert. Optimus guided me through the cake designs and gave me his professional opinion. Now, once the cake got picked...it was time to plan our week. We had a little bit of short notice on this one, so there was not much wiggle room. Chris baked and we dirty iced on Wednesday. Chris finished icing it on Thursday. And I just cut out, assembled, and painted the Optimus Prime or is it Autobots mask...either way. It's done. I will post pictures tomorrow after we deliver. Stay tuned next week for the "Jill Strap" cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment