Cakes by Chris & Katie Hooker - "Baker Man and Cake Lady"

Contact Us at:



678-404-COTC (2682) or e-mail us at
cakesonthecorner@hotmail.com







Monday, August 31, 2009

A Week Off.

We have a week off from baking this week. I am really torn about the whole thing. I REALLY enjoy this, and I am thinking about baking a cake just to give me something to do. There are so many things we don't know how to do, and stuff we haven't tried yet. Gum paste and modeling chocolate are both something I am very curious about.
I am really excited about trying to do a drum set cake. The whole kit. Bass drum, snare, tom, and a cymbal. I have it all played out in my head as to how it would look and word. I just can't think of a reason to make it yet. It would be a really big cake, and pretty expensive to make. I can't think when the last time I've been this motivated about anything. This is really fun. Thank you all for believing in us, and allowing us to be a part of your special days. -CH

No comments:

Post a Comment