Cakes by Chris & Katie Hooker - "Baker Man and Cake Lady"

Contact Us at:



678-404-COTC (2682) or e-mail us at
cakesonthecorner@hotmail.com







Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Remember to FLY!

Ok, my house is utter chaos. I feel like death run over by a Mack truck...twice. I keep thinking Proverbs 31. I need to be a Proverbs 31 woman, right NOW! My sister is my inspiration not to mention amazing. She started this thing called Fly Lady. Her thoughts, in my words, are: your house didn't KABOOM over night and therefore will not bippity boppity boo over night either. I can't do this in one day. Baby steps. Here we go. I did it. I shined my sink and swept my floor. Did I stop sneezing snot everywhere? No. But I will wake up to a clean kitchen. Yes! A little hug from Fly Lady :) However, before I leave the disaster I call a bedroom (I haven't gotten to that step yet) I will make my bed, even if my husband is still in it.

One week until Little Man's surgery. He keeps wanting to show everyone his tonsils...a little weird...

2 comments:

  1. We'll be praying for Griffin man!...and you and Chris too. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

    ~Erica

    ReplyDelete